Terms of Service
Our company handcrafts all products typically our lead time is within 2 weeks. This may vary depending on if additional materials are required which are not already in stock.
Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
Made to Order vs. Pre-Made
Check a listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is ordered before it’s handmade.
Both are handmade but the pre-made is shipment ready while the made-to-order products take at least 2 weeks to be created for you.
Look for the following image if a product is ready for shipment immediately:
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
Due to the nature of Handcrafted Items and variances in how monitor’s display color, items may vary slightly in color and placement from the picture
Care for your new leather products by:
* Wiping clean with a soft rag and mild soap
* For extra tricky dirt, you can use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on your product
Care for your new linen products by:
*Spot treating stains with pea size dot of mild soap
*If machine washing is necessary, clean in a lingerie bag, on the gentle cycle. Line dry, then iron to retain original shape and size.
Your leather product(s) can be damaged if:
* Leather is washed in soap and water
* Left in extreme heat
Your fabric product(s) can be damaged if:
* Machine Washed without a garment bag.
*Machine washed in hot water.
*Exposed to extreme wear.
Uptown Conceal is not liable
A few points to remember…)
1) Uptown Conceal, it’s Officers and Owners are not resposible for your choice regarding carrying a concealed weapon.
2) It is each individual’s responsibility to ensure they procure all required licensing and permits required for concealed carry, Additionally, it is each responsible armed citizens’ requirement to ensure they understand and abide by all federal, state and local law/ordinances that govern the transportation, carry or use of firearms.
3) It is your responsibility to ensure you purchase the correct carry equipment for your weapon
4) The individual carrying a concealed weapon is responsible for ensuring the weapon is maintained in a secure manner to ensure others may not gain access
5) f you are looking for modifications to m designs, please remember I will not copy another artists design.
This is a biggie….
I am happy to look at pictures to serve as inspiration, or to help me understand what size/look you are going for. But I know what another artist puts into their work, and I don’t want to take that away from them.
I love it when a customer shows me a basic picture and asks me to show me what my artistic vision would be. It’s a compliment to my work and I’m happy to have some inspiration.
5) I will make suggestions and be open if I don’t think something will work or look right. But if through conversations, the buyer wants to proceed against my advice, I can not guarantee the end result. I try to be open and honest about how things work in construction, and we can work together to find a solution if we disagree. Communication is key
6)There are no refunds or returns on custom work.
Since I cannot resell custom pieces, I will not give any refunds on custom orders. If you aren’t satisfied with the end result, you can ship the bag back to me and I will work with you to make adjustments until you are satisfied with your purchase, for an additional cost.
Our company ships through the following carriers:
International shipping (if applicable)
We happily support and love our international customers.
We ship all International products through USPS
Uptown Conceal, LLC is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
*USPS Tracking numbers available.
Requesting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 2 weeks to be handmade.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay for return shipping costs. Those costs are not refundable.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error may not be accepted for return/refund.
* Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery may not be accepted for return/refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 13720 SW Prairie Rd., Terrebonne, OR 97760
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 13720 SW Prairie Rd., Terrebonne, OR 97760
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Your full name, phone number and mailing address must be included inside the package. If your contact info is not included, a refund can not be guaranteed.it